Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
This person will be the second member of our social media team. The role sits on the brand growth team, and will help partner with teams across the organization to help make our social channels an experience.
Primary responsibilities include creating and sourcing content, some copywriting for social channels, managing social campaigns from concept to execution, and leveraging analytics to determine the success of the content using tools such as Sprout Social, Buzzsumo, and Google Analytics.
This person will be responsible for copywriting and should be knowledgeable about Adobe Creative Suite, photography and basic analytics. Benefits from this role include developing production and project management skills, gaining visibility with key company stakeholders, and enjoying the creativity of the most visible of Qualtrics communications channels.
A Day in the Life
- Monitor social media for anything pressing or newsworthy
- Sync with a member of the content team in London on upcoming content release, ensure we have the right assets for social
- Meet with Digital Campaigns team on the content for an upcoming campaign launch
- Design content for use over the next week
- Write copy for new social campaign launching next week
- Put together a report on content performance over the last month
- Social Media team sync on upcoming assets to be created for the next week
The Expectation for Success
- Creates rich content pieces daily that drive high engagement with Qualtrics audience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Provides creative ideas for execution of social media campaigns
- Monitors analytics & uses results to optimize content and social strategy
- Partners with teams across the organization to create meaningful content
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- 1-5 years experience in a role involving content production using Adobe Suite or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in developing social media strategy for a brand
- Demonstrable experience writing copy for a brand
- Experience with using analytics to make marketing decisions (bonus points for experience with Google Analytics, Sprout Social or equivalent social analytics suite)
- A creative thinker not afraid to think outside of the box to create breakthroughs in the social media experience
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Ideally we would like this leader to be located at our HQ in Provo, UT. Check out this article including other things to do in Provo, UT.