Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics Xccelerate Team is responsible for driving and accelerating customer usage and expansion of the XM platform at scale. The programs & services owned by this team have significant impact on our customers’ success and Qualtrics’ bottom line.
Qualtrics is seeking an Employee Experience (EX) practitioner to democratize EX thought-leadership and develop services that help our clients design, implement and deliver value from their EX programs. This information should be available to our customers anytime, anywhere, so we think digitally and deliver creative solutions that make this information as accessible as possible.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you are doing a phenomenal job when customers feel like we are providing them with the guidance they need to design, implement, and deliver value from their EX programs. In addition, customers are clamoring for access to what you have built and you are viewed as a trusted partner by EX Product Managers and the Customer Success team.
A Day in the Life
- Design and develop content that helps our customers design, implement and deliver value from their EX programs
- Be an authority on the Qualtrics EX platform and present to customers online and at company events
- Connect and collaborate with key customers to understand the challenges they face, especially around EX
- Mentor individuals on the Customer Success team to increase their EX knowledge, both broadly and with specific customers
- Partner with the global EX team to find opportunities to help our customers deeply understand the EX space
- 2+ years using EX technologies, analyzing EX data and/or assisting with EX program design
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; you have the ability to work with mid-level to senior leaders at customers and remain poised in unfamiliar situations
- Track record of success as an individual contributor. You make things happen, you're creative problem solver, and you work hard.
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail allow you handle several work-streams in a dynamic company
- You are inventive in the face of challenges, refusing to give up until you succeed
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees’ Qualtrics Life stories