Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As a Partner Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting and enabling key strategic partners/alliances in newly entered Japanese Market.
- Collaborate with Qualtrics’ Sales Management to identify, target, and contract with partners that allow us to increase value to customers, win rates and as a result, our revenue.
- Craft and implement a program to onboard alliance partners and educate Qualtrics sales team regarding partnerships
- Partner with Qualtrics’ leadership to eliminate channel conflict and build effective rules of engagement
- Train and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client needs and facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
- Build and maintain positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics products to drive new revenue streams
- Drive partner referral pipeline to Qualtrics Sales Executives
- Establish quarterly and annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives and maintain fiscal accountability for revenue quota
- Work with Sales Operations to build a reporting mechanism that provides visibility on your efforts and strategies to achieve overall revenue contribution
- Build relationships with Qualtrics’ Marketing team to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
- Liaise with Qualtrics’ Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalise all partner agreements
- Participate in industry trade shows & events
You are driven, accountable and collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others and you are able to achieve great results.
What we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years driving and managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS Software environment
- You are an expert strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate and develop complex partnerships that deliver results
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Qualtrics and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
- Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at an executive level
- Proven track record of driving revenue and consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- You are open to travel - 25%
- 4 year University Degree BA or BS is required
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.