Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. Learn more About Qualtrics.
To drive our talent storytelling efforts, we are searching to fill out our Talent Brand Team, who will help bring our employer value propositions to life with engaging narratives and initiatives that highlight our people, culture, and product platform. This team will revolutionize the way we fit/add talent to opportunities, not only for our company but as a best-practice example to our customers. We are the Experience Management company and we will lead the way in what is next (or now) for Attraction, Candidate, and Talent Culture Experience.
Our Talent Culture Lead will have the opportunity to brand and help to strategize/implement (in partnership with PeopleOps) everything related to the internal Employee Experience process for one of the fastest-growing, cash flow positive SaaS companies on the planet, and will work directly with our Talent Brand Leader and team partnering closely with key stakeholders across the company (e.g., Internal Comms, Creative, PR, Digital Marketing, People Ops, etc).
Learn more about your teammates…
- Shaunda Zilich - Talent Brand Leader - Meet Shaunda - LI Profile
- Nicole Parish - Attraction Lead - Meet Nicole - LI Profile
- Ethan Meyer - Operations Lead - LI Profile
A Day in the Life
- You’ll ensure consistent storytelling/branding from onboarding through the Employee Experience keeping consistent messaging from the Attraction and Candidate Lead efforts as well as working very closely with the PeopleOps onboarding team.
- You will work with the PeopleOps team to help to implement and brand the global employee experience from day 1 through exit. This will include onboarding, employee #QualtricsLife events to cause engagement, growth and development through mobility, and other efforts we ‘sell’ in the employee experience at Qualtrics.
- You’ll strategize with our Attraction and Candidate Experience Leaders to stay consistent through the full Employee Journey from Attraction, Candidate, Onboarding, Employee, and through Alumni Experiences.
- You will own the Referral process encouraging current employees to refer great talent. Our goal will be to have this program be the source of 35% hires.
- You will own retention projects including the QMobility program. This will include a partial revamp of the program as well as promotion and institutionalizing a culture to encourage inclusion to promote from within.
- You will be the point person for our QGroups and their efforts to help with recruiting and D&I efforts within Qualtrics.
- You will lead our Brand Ambassador program and work with our Attraction Experience Lead on implementing and encouraging the Employee Amplification tool as well as the culture of Employee Advocacy.
- You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders to identify, develop, track, and analyze relevant metrics, using our own Qualtrics platform, that will help retain the right talent at Qualtrics.
- You’ll help us research industry best practices, then deploy and adapt them to elevate Qualtrics’ talent brand.
- You’ll coach recruiters and hiring teams on the best strategies to effectively sell the true employee experience.
Ideally we would like this leader to be located at our HQ in Provo, UT. Check out this article including other things to do in Provo, UT.