Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. Learn more About Qualtrics.
To drive our talent storytelling efforts, we are searching to fill out our Talent Brand Team, who will help bring our employer value propositions to life with engaging narratives and initiatives that highlight our people, culture, and product platform. This team will revolutionize the way we fit talent to opportunities, not only for our company but as a best-practice example to our customers. We are the Experience Management company and we will lead the way in what is next (or now) for Attraction, Candidate, and Employee Experience.
Learn more about your teammates here…
- Shaunda Zilich - Talent Brand Leader - Meet Shaunda - LI Profile
- Nicole Parish - Attraction Lead - Meet Nicole - LI Profile
- Ethan Meyer - Operations Lead - LI Profile
A Day in the Life
- You will own all Candidate interactions - check out this article to get an idea of revolutionizing the way we think about the Candidate Experience
- You’ll implement a clear content strategy, creating and curating authentic, compelling content and messaging in whatever form that might take. We will count on you to lead the way in experimenting with new ways to sell to candidates.
- You’ll strategize with our Attraction and Employee Experience Leaders to stay consistent through the full Employee Journey from Attraction, Candidate, Onboarding, Employee, and through Alumni Experiences.
- You’ll create candidate communications, email campaigns, job descriptions, web pages, event resources, internal documentation, and other content to enhance the candidate experience throughout the application and candidate process.
- You’ll provide (work with Mrk) for consistent messaging and resources for recruiters/HMs to deliver to candidates.
- You’ll coordinate with our Attraction Experience Lead and Employee Experience Lead to drive entry-level and experience-level recruiting as well as our Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- You will be the contact for our university recruiting and alumni connection efforts in our recruiting teams.
- You’ll help us continue to generate the first true Qualtrics Talent Demand Generation Machine. You will partner with the Attraction Experience Lead to own our CRM efforts.
- You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders to identify, develop, track, and analyze relevant metrics that will help define our success as a recruiting team and encourage top candidate experience.
- You’ll help us research industry best practices, then deploy and adapt them to elevate Qualtrics’ talent brand.
- You’ll coach recruiters and hiring teams on the best strategies to effectively tell their stories to candidates.
Ideally we would like this leader to be located at our HQ in Provo, UT. Check out this article including other things to do in Provo, UT.