Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
A Day In The Life
- As a Sales Development Representative, your goal is to help company leaders gain insights on their customers, employees, products and brand, which allow them to make data driven decisions with direct positive business impact;
- Proactively generate new business through qualifying, researching, cold calling and networking with exposure to speaking with C-Level leaders across varying industries;
- Establish creative approach when reaching out to prospects - from sending personalised messages to tailoring conversations specific to the clients’ needs;
- Collaborate with Account Executives & Marketing to strategise methods for success specific to the region/s - from market research to actively connect and introduce Qualtrics solutions to prospects.
What We Are Looking For
- You thrive in a space where creativity, innovation and a good challenge are part of everyday life;
- You like to strategise and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities;
- You are passionate about your personal growth and career development;
- Opportunity for promotion and recognition motivate you;
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
- Fluency in English & French or Italian or Spanish
What Differentiates Us From Others
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space;
- On top of standard benefits package (healthcare, pension, bike to work, travel tax etc.), we are offering an exciting ‘Experience Bonus’ after a year of service
- Day to day perks include free breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks;
- Our famous on-site bar called Dermot’s is open Thursdays & Fridays after working hours to take some time to relax and catch up with friends;
- We encourage our team to take some time out to play table tennis, pool table or check out video games in the games room or simply sign up for a 15 minute massage from our on-site masseuse!
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply Now!
Qualtrics Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.