At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80%of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Hyper-focused on revenue generation that ties to the core research product here at Qualtrics called Research Core. To do so, you will be heavily involved in key account deal reviews, strategy and sales campaign execution. In other words, you're the ‘tip of the spear’. You will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, craft opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross functional initiatives.
You are responsible for the following:
- You are accountable to RC ‘new bookings’ revenue goals
- You represents Sales’ best interest via ‘dotted line’ into RC business unit
- You breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- You support for strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, RC POV, Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Events and Account Based Marketing
- In summary, you are hyper-focused on supporting and winning key accounts, deals and initiatives that will move the RC business forward in a meaningful way.
- Engage with sales to drive new revenue from key strategic accounts
- Work closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources
- Conduct deal reviews and 1on1 account planning and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team and ensure accurate forecasting
- Create and lead training for the sales organization
- Contribute to product and business development activities
- Support marketing and brand activities to grow the APJ region
You possess most of the following qualifications:
- Experience and knowledge related to different research methodologies and familiarity with how these approaches work
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment and build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Availability to travel between 50 - 75%
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.