As the Head of Global Operations - Americas, you will combine real passion for hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to design/implement new business processes at one of the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies. Working closely with our Head of Global Operations and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish new global processes/policies to increase efficiencies and improve the overall customer experience. The Head of Global Operations - EMEA should expect to have 2-3 managers reporting to him / her while having responsibility for roughly 40+ people across multiple teams which would include Qualtrics University (technical product support), Resolution Team (incident escalation & resolution), and Technical Account Managers and Localisation. You will have a strong interest in (1) building high performing teams; (2) developing processes that scale with hyper growth; (3) Experience Management (XM); and (4) product strategy.
A Day in the Life
- Lead our team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver extraordinary customer support. This team serves as the talent incubator for many significant roles within Qualtrics. As such, for the Product Specialist role, we hire fresh grads from top universities who are top of their class (median GPA above a 3.7, strong extra-curricular involvement, real passion for research, etc.).
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development to both managers and more junior employees. Develop team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback.
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition.
- Coordinate with key leaders across various functions to drive rapid expansion of XM
- Design and implement creative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and build raving fans using the Qualtrics product.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Handle delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and deeply.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience.
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed ambitious hiring goals.
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university.
- 15+ years of professional experience with outstanding trajectory.
- Prior leadership experience being a manager of managers.
- Experience managing across multiple teams.
- Experience at a fast growing tech firm.
- Consistent track record of driving results across multiple teams.
- Strong track record driving customer experience initiatives.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet daring goals.
- International experience.