Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We partner with our customers throughout their experience journey, and help them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand our customers’ goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy and team-oriented individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on customer retention and maturity. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is looking for a Global Leader to lead our Customer Experience line of business within Customer Success. This role jointly sits on our Customer Success and CX Product Line leadership teams with a primary focus to set and drive our CX product line strategy and achieve our global business goals within CX.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing an exceptional job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are inventive when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
A Day in the Life
- As a member of the Global Customer Success Leadership Team, drive and mature our CX line of business to achieve our primary revenue metrics of renewal rate and expansion rate for CX
- As a member of the Global CX Leadership Team, assist with establishing our CX product line strategy and related business plan.
- Architect the vision, strategy and plan for maturing and expanding our CX customers globally (Americas, EMEA, APJ).
- Assume revenue responsibility for our fast-growing product line with specific accountability for achieving quarterly and annual renewal and expansion targets.
- Develop a CX customer maturity model in partnership with our Subject Matter Experts, Product Marketing and Sales.
- Enable the global Customer Success team to help customers achieve value, renew, mature and expand by building and operationalizing global training, content development, and playbook programs.
- Build deep relationships with key executives at our top global CX customers, and ensure they become strong advocates for Qualtrics.
- Partner with Product Management to build a scalable framework for building a global product development roadmap for our CX business.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts internally to evolve and scale our global CX service offerings, fine-tune our go-to-market motion, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Communicate product line impact and results to key stakeholders across Qualtrics and act as an advocate for the Customer Success team.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions, with a specific emphasis on our CX product line.
- Bachelor’s degree from selective university in science, technology, engineering, business or related field.
- Proven ability to achieve exceptional business outcomes in different roles and organizations.
- Passion for and experience driving thought leadership in Customer Experience.
- Track record of collaborating cross-functionally with product, engineering, or technical teams in technology or related industry.
- Proven experience in building and managing senior executive relationships across large multinational companies.
- Experience bringing product innovation to market with scalable offerings that are seamlessly connected to front-line enablement programs to drive customer adoption.
- Strong understanding of business strategy, sales, account management, and go-to-market service offerings (e.g., account maturity planning, executive relationship building, retention and expansion efforts).
- Ability to scale learning and development across a global team.
- Proven ability to build repeatable and scalable business operations.
- Passion for driving thought leadership around enterprise customer and relationship management.
- A genuine team player with exceptional EQ.
- MBA from top university.
- Experience working in a top tier management consulting firm and in senior roles at a reputable enterprise software organization.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories