Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We partner with our customers throughout their experience journey, and help them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand our customers’ goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy and team-oriented individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on customer retention and maturity. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Expectation for Success
Qualtrics is looking for a leader for our healthcare vertical in Customer Success to build and grow a team of experienced and elite experience consultants in North America. Our healthcare team partners with our customers to drive long-term success and deliver meaningful business impact in the healthcare sector. From strategic program design to ongoing adoption and maturity, we work alongside senior business leaders to deliver sustainable program excellence.
A Day in the Life
- Architect and execute Qualtrics’ healthcare strategy for maturing and expanding our healthcare-focused customer accounts.
- Build and lead a team of world-class success managers in North America.
- Assume revenue responsibility for our fast-growing and scaling healthcare segment with specific accountability for achieving quarterly and annual renewal and expansion targets.
- As a member of the global Customer Success leadership team, help to guide and mature our industry-leading Customer Success function.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services to evolve and scale our service offerings, mature our industry-leading platform, fine-tune our go-to-market motion and improve the overall customer experience.
- Train and mentor team members into top-flight experience consultants, who partner with our customers to build an Experience Management vision and strategy that is connected to a program roadmap for execution.
- Build and manage relationships with senior executives at some of the largest healthcare enterprises in the world to drive program governance, build customer advocacy and generate large-scale success stories.
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders across Qualtrics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from selective university in science, technology, engineering, business, healthcare or related field.
- Proven ability to achieve exceptional business outcomes in different roles and organizations.
- Proven experience in leading and growing enterprise customer relationships in the healthcare sector.
- Track record of leading teams and passionately mentoring the success and career-development of team members.
- Strong understanding of business strategy, sales, account management, and go-to-market service offerings (e.g., account maturity planning, executive relationship building, retention and expansion efforts).
- Ability to scale learning and development across a team.
- Proven ability to build repeatable and scalable business operations.
- Passion for driving thought leadership in the healthcare space around enterprise customer and relationship management.
- A genuine team player with exceptional EQ.
- MBA from a top university.
- Experience working in one or more of our primary domains: Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Product Experience, Brand Experience, Market Research.
- Experience working in a top tier management consulting firm and in senior roles at a reputable healthcare organization.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees’ Qualtrics Life stories