At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can own the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Expectations for Success
As a Program Architect, you will be responsible for delivering our largest, most strategic solutions to our world-renowned clients. In this high-profile role, you will be the face of the Qualtrics delivery organization to multiple customers as you and your team successfully deliver these technically-complex solutions. This role will provide unfettered access to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team and outstanding cross-functional experience.
To really crush this role, you’ll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your deep program/project management skills, your solid business insight, and your client management skills to lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of custom solutions for our most meaningful clients.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- 10+ years of technical program/project delivery experience
- 5+ years project/program management experience, developing and leading complex customer-facing projects
- Consulting/Architecture experience within a software and/or services company preferred
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on target industry organizations.
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple workstreams, appropriately prioritizing specific activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.
- Have confirmed experience where status quo is not acceptable
- Ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with details of the business
A Day in the Life
With a strong customer-first culture, we are looking for someone who has technical depth, customer insight and experience driving large scale customer programs/projects. You can expect to perform the following responsibilities as part of this role.
- Lead project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from design to release, ensuring on-time delivery of best-in-class solutions that truly delight our customers
- Lead a diverse, cross-functional project team and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to your project teams and partners.
- Handle the client relationships, including all client communications with the clients’ Business owners and IT leaders
- Define programs, writing detailed functional specifications and delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs
- Lead project scope, budget, and resource allocation to ensure effective, efficient program execution
- Lead internal coordination efforts and communication, including regular project updates to our executive team
- Co-develop end-to-end test plans with Quality Engineering and for user acceptance testing
- At project conclusion, successfully transition the client and project to Support and Customer Success
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.