Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics has an amazing sales team, able to deliver fantastic growth and bring in the best customers in the world. But what does a sales team need more than anything else? Leads. We are looking for an expert paid search manager to generate pipeline through effective online advertising, support our international sales force, and efficiently grow our advertising program.
A Day in the Life
- Fuel revenue growth via PPC strategies, while supporting other advertising channels like display advertising, remarketing, paid social, etc.
- Manage day-to-day optimization activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimization, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
- Analyze and report on key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) to marketing team leaders.
- Use analytical skills to identify, diagnose and implement new optimization strategies.
- Own measurement and tracking within analytics for paid channels through definition of goals, tracking events, and conversion triggers.
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, customer marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Communicate successes and failures to the broader leadership team.
- Work with outside agencies to set goals, identify opportunities, and set priorities.
- Create and run landing page optimization tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
The Expectation for Success
- 3-5 years of experience actively and successfully managing B2B paid search
- Channel expertise in paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, or landing page optimization programs
- Ability to build and manage highly efficient search engine marketing programs.
- Experience tracking ongoing optimization, and performing accurate reporting
- Experience demonstrating ROI to fuel growth
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.