Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 7,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 900 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
What we are looking for
- You’re a self-starter, highly motivated individual, you have the ability to think fast and are hungry to learn
- You thrive in a space where creativity, innovation and a good challenge are part of everyday life
- You work well with others, like to strategise and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- Strong obsession for the customers success
- You don’t achieve your goals because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past expectations because it’s who you are.
- Opportunity for growth, promotion and recognition motivate you.
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for generating qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel and ultimately generate new revenue
- You will be collaborating with Account Executives to discuss and strategise methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings
- Aid the Research Services Sales team in acquiring new panel clients, and negotiating and selling the Qualtrics Research Suite to all new, current, and potential Qualtrics Research Suite clients
- Research Services’ responsibility is to help provide quality services to clients - such as aggregated panel services, translation services, reporting, analytics, scrubbing, ad testing and brand tracking etc.
About the Team
The team is all about hitting numbers, breaking records and having fun while we do it. Our company is relatively young in age but are far above our years in taking on responsibilities and making a name for ourselves. Come join us for the ride of your life.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.