Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 9,500 enterprise clients worldwide, nearly 2,000 employees, and very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
The Research Services team is a business unit of Qualtrics that provides a wide range of services for our customers’ research projects, both academic and corporate. We’ve executed more than 30,000 projects that provide compelling insights into the decisions and research our customers undertake. With 40%+ year over year growth, we’re on a rocketship growth trajectory. Ready to climb aboard?
In this role, you will be part of the growing Qualtrics market research community that helps some of the world’s top minds take their research to the next level. Whether you’re speaking with a tenured professor or a chief marketing officer, you'll constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to our clients’ most difficult research needs. An analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and deep and broad expertise in research methods, including product and brand research, are necessary to ensure that our clients receive exceptional support they deserve.
The Research Manager plays a pivotal role during the entire lifecycle of our most impactful research projects for our most strategically important clients.
- Ensure a successful launch by selecting the appropriate research methodology to meet the client’s research objectives.
- Develop (or assist in the development) of the research instrument using Qualtrics technology platform. Work with clients to design survey instruments that meet their research objectives and conform to best practices in survey methodology
- Work closely with internal and external resources to ensure successful execution of the fieldwork and data collection.
- Review the collected data and create (or oversee creation) of the analysis and reporting that provides meaningful insights to the sponsoring client.
- Share final analysis with the client and ensure they can take accurate action on resulting recommendations.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years within the custom Market Research industry
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of product, brand, and advertising research methodologies
- Experience leading the entire lifecycle of complex research projects (from design through analysis)
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences.
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly through both written and spoken mode
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a software) industry
- Experience with Qualtrics XM platform