At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
We require an exceptional Field Marketing Manager to help drive our growth in Northern Europe. This person will be working with our sales teams across the UK, Ireland, Benelux and the Nordics. The Field Marketing Manager needs to be an all-rounder marketer who has expertise in running campaigns, events, PR and partner marketing, which generate quality leads and pipeline for the sales team. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, they will need to run multiple programs and events while building a great marketing strategy for the region. We are building a world class marketing team in Europe and are looking for a superstar that will help us raise the bar.
- Work closely with the regional sales leader, sales team and the EMEA marketing team to build the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Design and deliver a world-class ABM approach.
- Partner with the EMEA events marketing team to deliver all Northern European events from an annual flagship event to smaller workshops and partner events run at scale.
- Take overall responsibility for Northern European marketing strategy including owning Enterprise marketing sourced and influenced revenue and pipeline numbers.
- Build a partner marketing program across the region.
- Work well with the rest of the European marketing team. This currently consists of digital, content and events and campaigns marketing managers in Dublin and London. We are also hiring equivalent roles in Paris and Munich.
- Manage the Northern European field marketing budget.
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience as a field marketing manager or equivalent, with ownership of a country marketing number
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Worked for a B2B SaaS software company
- Experience with marketing technologies
- Experience working with a Content Management System a plus
- Account Based Marketing expertise
A Day in the Life
Caroline Mogford, Marketing Director EMEA tells us why she loves what she does. You can read her story here
|Caroline is an alumnus of the University of Cambridge and the London School of Economics and Political science. She started her career at Bank of England and Google. Caroline has traveled to over 60 countries!|