Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
At Qualtrics we have great stories to tell. We support the world’s most iconic brands to help them solve their most pressing problems. Our technology is what helps turns products into icons, brands into religions, customers into fanatics and employees into ambassadors. The breakthroughs our customers make set new standards for everything from workplace culture and product design to customer experience and brand management.
We’re looking for content strategists to help us tell those stories in innovative, engaging ways to help power the next phase of our growth.
As a content strategist at Qualtrics, you’ll be responsible for partnering with teams throughout the organization to deliver on our global content strategy, providing the creative spark that takes a brief from a business goal all the way through to tangible results.
Your ideas and executional skills will help to create content that:
- Turns views, clicks, and shares into sales opportunities
- Positions Qualtrics as #1 in thought leadership
- Grows our business internationally by engaging prospects at every stage of the sales funnel
From bringing your ideas to life on stage in front of 10,000 people at our flagship events, to creating content for nurture campaigns that seamlessly move prospects from awareness to joining the 9,000 organizations that are powering their growth on the Experience Management Platform™.
Expectations for Success
- Partner with the growth team to devise content plans for new campaigns across email, blog, web pages, social media and PR outreach
- Work with Product Marketing Managers to bring new product features to life through compelling content
- Partner with subject matter experts to create thought leadership content based on original research
- Work with the events team to bring our message to life at Qualtrics-hosted and 3rd party events including working with speakers to develop speeches and workshops that engage attendees
- Plan and execute an editorial calendar in tandem with our global content lead and SEO lead
- Build and publish new content for web pages and the Qualtrics blog
- Analyze content performance and find opportunities for optimization
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- 2-6 years experience in content marketing or digital content production
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples
- Experience of leading multiple internal partners to achieve complex content productions
- Gifted storyteller with the ability to convey messages that connect our brand with our customers
- Ability to translate technical complexity into clear, concise business benefits
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with sales and product teams
- An executer with clear evidence of success
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast moving environment - strong prioritization skills are critical
- Positive attitude, high energy, charismatic, strong work ethic and detail oriented
- Intermediate understanding of SEO and content optimization
- Beginner to intermediate understanding of content management systems such as WordPress
- Basic understanding of Adobe creative cloud
- A genuine teammate with who loves to collaborate and build relationships with anyone, anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver excellent quality on-time and on budget
Just some of the things that differentiates us from other companies:
- Qualtrics Experience Program - Funding for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (private medical for employees and their families, dental, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life Qualtrics Life stories