Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
What we are looking for
- You have 3+ years B2B or Large accounts sales experience - the more experience you have, the more senior your role becomes
- Fluency in English. Afrikaans a big plus but not mandatory
- Willing to travel to South Africa on a regular basis
- You can easily build rapport with new people and develop fantastic working relationships
- You are customer obsessed with a track record of smashing through targets and goals
- Have a strong work ethic, are scrappy and know what grit feels like. You get a buzz from bringing new customers through the full sales cycle.
- Strong organisational skills which include territory planning and building a cadence that leads to successful pipeline generation
- Able to do the skilful stuff like cold calling, negotiating and closing
- Relishes being part of a fast-paced Sales floor environment
- Demonstrates a One Team culture to help oneself and others be successful
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
A Day in the Life
- You will be based in our EMEA HQ in Dublin
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for 100% new business acquisition in both Corporate and Enterprise accounts
- You will be acquiring new business, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to a variety of clients from across all business areas
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- We make our own playbook and you will play an integral part in crafting it
- We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success
Sales is in your DNA.
You want to be the owner of your success and build your own book of business in a meritocratic organisation where success is continuously rewarded.
You wish to work with smart, Scrappy and all around 'sound' team members, Qualtrics is the right fit for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.