At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80%of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and market research. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Hyper-focused on revenue generation that ties to the core research product here at Qualtrics called CoreXM. To do so, this role will take a highly proactive approach to key account deal reviews, strategy and sales campaign execution. In other words, this role will be the ‘tip of the spear’. We will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be proactive in creating opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross functional initiatives.
Key characteristics of this role include:
- Accountable to CoreXM ‘new bookings’ revenue goals
- Strong background in Market Research
- Represents Sales’ best interest via ‘dotted line’ into RC business unit
- Develops center of excellence around competitive intelligence
- Breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- Support for strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, RC POV, Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Events and Account Based Marketing
In summary, this role is hyper-focused on supporting and winning key accounts, deals and initiatives that will move the RC business forward in a meaningful way.
- Drives new revenue from key strategic accounts
- Proactively engages the sales organization to penetrate key strategic accounts
- Works closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources to key
- Conducts deal reviews with the Corporate sales team and ensures accurate
- Conducts 1on1 account planning and strategy sessions with the Corporate sales team
- Creates and leads training for the sales organization
- Contributes to product and business development activities
- Support marketing and brand activities to grow mindshare in region
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications
- Experience and knowledge related to different research methodologies and comfort in how these approaches would work
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness and ability to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Willingness and ability to travel between 50 - 75%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.