At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers, employees and the market are expecting, and what they’re receiving. 9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Mission of the team:
We believe every company in the world thinks about how they are perceived in the market but most of them don’t know how they can influence the way they are perceived. World class brands that do a great job controlling this are able to not only created differentiated products and solutions, but charge a premium for them. We want to help the very best brands in the world know how to measure and improve their customers’ brand experience so that they can monetize that understanding.
Hyper-focused on BX revenue generation. To do so, this role will take a highly proactive approach to key account deal reviews, strategy and sales campaign execution. In other words, this role will be the ‘tip of the spear’. We will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be proactive in creating opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross functional initiatives.
Key characteristics of this role include:
- Accountable to BX ‘new bookings’ revenue goals
- Represents Sales’ best interest via ‘dotted line’ into BX business unit
- Develops center of excellence around competitive intelligence
- Breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- Support for strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, BX POV,
- Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Events and Account Based Marketing
In sum, this role is hyper-focused on supporting and winning key accounts, deals and initiatives that will move the BX business forward in a meaningful way.
- Drives new revenue from key strategic accounts
- Proactively engages the sales organization to penetrate key strategic accounts
- Works closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources to key
- Conducts deal reviews with the Enterprise sales team and ensures accurate
- Conducts 1on1 account planning and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team
- Creates and leads training for the sales organization
- Contributes to product and business development activities
- Support marketing and brand activities to grow mindshare in region
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- Extensive Brand research experience and knowledge
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness and ability to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Willingness and ability to travel between 50 - 75%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.