Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to lead the customer marketing strategy one of Qualtrics' XM business lines, including scaling world-class customer marketing and advocacy programs.
- Develop, build, and champion global customer program and continually recruit new customer advocates.
- Manage the systems, people, processes and policies for acquiring, developing, tracking, rewarding, and communicating with Qualtrics advocates and reference customers
- Find and cultivate customer advocates and content for referrals, reviews, videos, social media collaborations, peer reference calls, case studies, webinars, websites, blogs, presentations, press releases, events, and customer advisory initiatives
- Accelerate profitable growth by designing sales enablement programs that utilizes customer marketing assets to drive sales leads, brand awareness, demand, loyalty, and to close bigger deals faster
- Lead and manage customer engagement, communication, and customer community programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Produce new collateral to support sales, product marketing, client success, public relations, content, events, and other teams
- Manage Qualtrics online reputation and reputation management system
- Bachelor’s degree from selective university in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or related field
- Proven experience in marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field
- A customer obsessed mentality
- A genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on-budget
- Exceptional skills in writing, speaking, presentation, and facilitation
- Passion for building brand awareness and thought leadership through the voice of the customer
- An understanding of sales, marketing, and business strategy and the ability to anticipate and deliver on relevant stakeholder needs before they become burning issues
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time