Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors!
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics Partner Success group is a growing team focused on establishing and cultivating alliances with key strategic partners. We are focused on developing partner practices that implement world-class customer and employee experience programs demonstrating the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex consulting services resulting in broad customer impact.
Qualtrics is seeking a leader who will work within the Practice Launch team focusing on helping global strategic partners establish their experience transformation practice. Experience Transformation Architect role is a strategy/creative hybrid that serves as a strategic consultant to executives at our key strategic partners. They leverage design thinking, analytical rigor and consulting experience to help partners establish and grow their experience management practices. Through their XM practice, our partners work with customers to discover, design, and develop growth strategies to create and drive change in the new experience economy. If you have 15+ years of experience in consulting roles with at least 5 years in practice development, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics will be an ideal fit.
Expectations for Success
- Develop and implement Experience Transformation Practice strategy with key global partners and stakeholders
- Build and own practice development business plan aligned to Qualtrics and partner business goals and objectives
- Provide critical thought leadership in experience and digital strategies across understanding, concept, design, and implementation
- Map partner capabilities to strategic priorities of their new XM practice and jointly develop their growth roadmap
- Drive partner business reviews with assigned partners and report and represent the progress of the business plan execution within Qualtrics
- Develop and cultivate a relationship with partner executive relationship sponsor
- Lead team and provide ongoing governance of partner practice by communicating with key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Stay abreast of industry and competition – track marketplace developments including regulatory, technology, new products, and solutions
- Be a thought leader in experience management consulting space and technologies to ensure Qualtrics and partners stay ahead of competitors
- 15+ years of experience and a track record of developing strong, successful consulting practices that result in a material impact on the business
- Extensive experience developing and driving complex customer engagements
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritising activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organisations with a solid understanding of professional services operating models
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions.
- Strong communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.