At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
We are a collection of deeply passionate developers who are riding the groundbreaking of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions that are used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We are working to mindfully expand our engineering team. Few companies offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement like the Qualtrics Engineering Services team.
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 2+ years of relevant experience (note - we are looking for extraordinary people at different levels)
- Find yourself curious about the platforms you work with and the projects that you work on. Do you challenge assumptions?
- Have a focused approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with current web technologies and distributed systems is immediately applicable (although not a hard requirement).
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
A Day in the Life
At Qualtrics, our job is to empower our clients to capture data, analyze their results, build reports / dashboards, and drive actions to improve their customer experience. We do this by building an immersive, simple-yet-powerful browser based SaaS product. Do you want to build software that makes it easy for businesses to be more customer-centric?
You will fit right in if you are: creative, responsible, intellectually curious and customer obsessed. Clear and concise interpersonal skills are a must, as our engineers often collaborate directly with our clients to crisply deliver experiences which lead to customer delight. You should be able to design features for our cutting edge, cloud-based insights platform which span data ingestion, analysis, reporting, and resolution workflows. You will be an owner, as you help our customers understand what they need from our platform. You should have experience with a wide variety of activities including:
- Crafting custom solutions
- Working with a team to implement them
- Ensuring quality before releasing to our customers
- Capturing feedback, and tuning your solution based on this feedback
- Releasing to production
- Supporting your customers post deployment
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to tackle complex business problems
- Close collaboration with your team to capture and incorporate feedback into your feature design
- Obsessing over the performance of your new features and applying those insights across the organization to ensure that every customer gets the best experience possible
- Work with your team in order to meet customer deliverables, understand the decisions that are being made and make your voice heard.
As a team we're building the next industry-leading cloud-based insights platform, helping every business to become more experience-centric. We will not only shape our product, but improve the direction of the companies that use our platform through our choices. Come help us change the world!