Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that gathers customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,000 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,000 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team.
About the Team
We are a collection of extremely passionate developers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions that are used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We are working to mindfully expand our engineering team. Few companies offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement like the Qualtrics Engineering Services team.
About the Role:
At Qualtrics, our job is to empower our clients to gather data, analyze their results, build reports / dashboards, and drive actions to improve their customer experience. We do this by building an immersive, simple-yet-powerful browser based SaaS product. Do you want to build software that makes it easy for businesses to be more customer-centric?
You will fit right in if you are: creative, responsible, intellectually curious and customer obsessed. Clear and concise interpersonal skills are a must, as our engineers often collaborate directly with our clients to crisply deliver experiences which lead to customer delight. You should be able to design features for our cutting edge, cloud-based insights platform which span data ingestion, analysis, reporting, and resolution workflows. You will be an owner, as you help our customers understand what they need from our platform. You should have experience with a wide variety of activities including:
- Designing custom solutions
- Working with a team to implement them
- Ensuring quality before releasing to our customers
- Gathering feedback, and tuning your solution based on this feedback
- Releasing to production
- Supporting your customers post deployment
You will love delivering to your customers and look forward to blowing away their expectations.
A partial list of your responsibilities includes:
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Close collaboration with your team to capture and incorporate feedback into your feature design
- Obsessing over the performance of your new features and applying those insights across the organization to ensure that every customer gets the best experience possible
- Work with your team in order to meet customer deliverables, understand the decisions that are being made and make your voice heard.
As a team we're building the next industry-leading cloud-based insights platform, helping every business to become more experience-centric. We will not only shape our product, but improve the direction of the companies that use our platform through our choices. Come help us change the world!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 2+ years of meaningful experience (note - we are looking for phenomenal people at various levels)
- Find yourself curious about the platforms you work with and the projects that you work on. Do you challenge assumptions?
- Have a disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with current web technologies and distributed systems is immediately applicable (although not a hard requirement).
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, age disability, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status.