Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Research Services Project Manager
The Qualtrics Research Services Team is looking for a detail-oriented, quick-learning Project Manager who can foster and maintain relationships with current clients, balance multiple complex projects at a time, and keep our clients coming back. If you have a passion for helping clients make incredible data-driven decisions and a work hard-play hard mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
This integral position will be responsible for managing our full-service market research projects and will be the primary client day-to-day contact on these projects. The ideal candidate will be a true team player with a proven track record of success in marketing research, project management, and client service.
Expectations for Success
As a Qualtrics Project Manager you create the link between clients, sales, and specific research project execution. Answering client emails, scoping out new projects to field, setting up technical integrations, and taking ownership for data collection projects are just a few reasons why this position is in such high demand.
If you are 100% customer obsessed and do whatever it takes (whenever that is needed) to ensure that projects are delivered on time and with the highest quality, then this is the role for you.
A Day in the Life
As a senior team member, work with clients and internal team to manage all aspects of project/study execution, helping guide the client, team members and any external partners through all critical project phases including;
- Scoping of new projects
- Survey program testing
- Fieldwork launch and data checks
- Fieldwork monitoring
- Fieldwork close
- Data Processing delivery (ensuring accuracy)
- Project debriefs
Work closely with the sales team and effectively communicate status and issues to team members and other project stakeholders. Manage third party vendors which includes soliciting and assessing bids, providing guidance to the survey programmer, ensuring deliverability, troubleshooting and developing strategic partnerships. Help build and strengthen vendor relationships that provide a wide range of services to end clients.
A project manager usually has 20-30 projects at multiple stages of data collection at any given time. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a proactive thought process!
In combination with the core duty of launching new projects and monitoring those live in field, our project managers also have the opportunity to work on a wide range of side projects of their choosing that will help to make the team a better environment.
Be an effective player and coach who builds a team while also performing project work.
Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the research services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Strong communicator in English (written & oral)
- Obsession for the customer's success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- You have a strong bias towards action
- High attention to detail
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- Proven history of being a top performer in a previous company
- Hard-worker & committed to success
- Shows grit and tenacity. See the bigger vision, but also be willing to dig into the details
- Strong analytic aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with a dispersed team
Preferred Qualifications (or Opportunities to Develop)
- 2+ years of market research experience, ideally within the project management function or with relevant experience of managing research projects from inception to completion
- Experience working across various countries and markets in EMEA
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts
- Experience managing third party suppliers to achieve business results
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions is a plus (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc)
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, etc.) is desired. Ability to script surveys in these platforms is a plus
About the Team
The team is all about hitting numbers, breaking records and having fun while we do it. Our company is relatively young in age but are far above our years in taking on responsibilities and making a name for ourselves. Come join us for the experience of your life.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.