Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Partnerships Operations Manager owns operations and analytics for Qualtrics’ partnership function—supporting business development, partner success, and partner marketing.
The Operations Manager works closely with teams across the company, notably Corporate Development, Sales Operations, Sales, Engineering, Legal, Partner Success, Partner Marketing, and Finance. The position is based at Qualtrics’ corporate headquarters in Provo, Utah and reports to the Head of Business Development.
- Design, build, and manage reporting systems and process to help the global business development team achieve its revenue targets. This support may include strategy, process, analysis, reporting, rules of engagement, communications, technology, etc.
- Serve as primary operations resource for global head of business development.
- Support data needs for regular internal executive level Experience Team and global revenue forums
- Create and support custom reporting and operational requirements of new partnerships
- Work closely with sales operations, finance, and legal to ensure policies, processes, and metrics for business development are congruent with other functions in the company. Proactively identify and eliminate gaps, conflicts, or other barriers to team productivity.
- Manage metrics and reporting for partner success and partner marketing functions, ensuring that executive staff have a holistic, integrated set of metrics to evaluate partnership effectiveness across the organization.
- Interface with Engineering to create measurement vehicles for integration relationships success metrics
- Drive design and roll-out of partner facing technologies to facilitate marketing and revenue goals
- Participate in integration planning and management for major partnership and M&A activity.
- B.S. degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance, IS, Math, or other quantitative field.
- 3+ years of work experience, experience with Management Consulting, B2B Software Sales or Marketing Operations, or other team requiring systems thinking and cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience across the following dimensions:
- Structuring problems and crafting pragmatic, data-driven solutions
- Managing projects across cross-functional teams.
- Creating and/or improving process, communicating and leading changes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present and communicate to senior executives, salespeople, operations staff, etc.
- Business maturity and patience to balance the need for disciplined process and metrics with the give/take nature of a high-growth, entrepreneurial sales organization.
- Strong natural “instinct” and passion for driving efficiency and productivity within a business development, partner operations, and sales organizations.
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce.com, Tableau, Qualtrics XM Platform, project management and process design software.
- Direct experience with Sales and/or Business Development organizations in B2B tech.