Product Specialists come from top universities, study science fields or have a research background, and have a track record of success while taking on new challenges. Product Specialists work with all levels of customers to guide them through our product and ensure that every touchpoint is extraordinary. Product Specialists are energized by the opportunity to work through difficult technical issues, creative problem solve, and communicate daily with customers.
Portuguese-speaking Product Specialists have a unique opportunity to fast track their careers by having many high level touch points with top clients such as Bain, Nielen and Itau early in their tenure as a Product Specialist. Furthermore, Portuguese-speaking Product Specialists partner with Qualtrics employees in other departments to have tangible impact the future of Qualtrics’ rapidly expanding Latin American business operations.
This role is a fast-paced launchpad to other roles and leadership within Qualtrics. We expect most Product Specialists to be in the role for 12-18 months. Within the role, you will gain troubleshooting expertise, deep insight into the Qualtrics user experience, and experience instructing and consulting. Moreover, you will receive coaching on your written and verbal communication skills. Through providing product support and engaging in special projects, you will learn to work with senior level employees within Qualtrics and at client companies. Former Product Specialists have gone on to lead teams within Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Customer Success, and Sales.
The Expectation for Success
Expectations for success within the Product Specialist role are clearly delineated. Top performers manage their time effectively and consistently receive top satisfaction scores from customers. While helping customers is your core focus, high performers also have the opportunity to lead projects that have an impact across the organization.
A Day in the Life
- Transparent - You are honest and willing to learn. You expect to grow in the role.
- All-in - You are committed to build through innovations that transform our business, and our products, pushing us to the next level.
- Customer Obsessed - You respond to clients with analytical sophistication (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
- One Team - We have an open office environment, so you collaborate with fellow Product Specialists by finding out-of-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes.
- Scrappy - You regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change. You get excited about finding solutions to challenging problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluent spoken and written Portuguese and English (business proficiency)
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interest in Technology/SaaS industry.
- Technical or hard science major or minor.
- Prior instructing, research, or tutoring experience.
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (MATLAB, R, Python, VB, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.).
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Semi-annual performance bonuses.
- Relocation bonus for out of state applicants.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO, 5 personal days, and 10 Holiday closures.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- 401k match program
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- Free food and drinks, massage chairs, table tennis, an onsite gym and more.
Please note, this position is based out of our headquarters in Provo, Utah. No remote opportunities are available. Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.