Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
As a Procurement Senior Analyst, you will play a key role at Qualtrics in determining what products and services we need to purchase. You’ll be part of a new, small, but growing team and work directly with Qualtric’s Head of Procurement. You’ll utilize your strong analytical skills to identify savings opportunities and drive compliance for procurement policies. In addition you will help to select new suppliers, negotiate agreements, place orders, and hold suppliers accountable for performance by delivering against key metrics.
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time specialist for the Finance team. A Bachelor’s degree is required with preference given to those who have a supply chain emphasis and/or have experience working in procurement, negotiation, sourcing, or supplier management. If this sounds like you, and you want to work at a fast growing tech company, Qualtrics is probably the place you've been dreaming about.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when you’ve contributed to Qualtrics’ savings metric, partnered with key internal stakeholders and driven support for our procurement policies. Additionally, you will have identified savings opportunities, helped to structure advantageous contracts that leverage Qualtrics’ imminent growth, and your suppliers feel they have entered into a strategic and meaningful relationship with Qualtrics. You will be viewed as detail-oriented, organized, a self-starter, and have the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally. Most importantly, you can talk numbers, negotiate effectively, and get your co-workers excited to work with the procurement team!
A day in the life
- Wake up. Grab yourself some cereal at the breakfast bar. Feed leftovers to Barnaby.
- Develop positive and productive relationships with suppliers while keeping healthy competition in our supply base
- Manage upcoming renewals as well as new purchases
- Find creative ways to tackle and source our business needs
- Drive analyses to understand impact of procurement decisions; make decisions on changes needed using data-based insights
- Promote, audit, and drive adoption of the procurement processes and policies including No PO No Pay, travel & expense, and contract management
- Organize, consolidate and manage current supplier relationships
- Deliver relevant training content to ensure standard approach for delivery of procurement best practices, policy, and tools across business engagement teams
- Work effectively across all company departments to streamline procurement
- Partner within finance to provide accurate and timely data analysis
- Lead the development of an approved supplier list
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.