At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can own the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Expectations for Success
As a Program Architect, you will responsible for delivering our largest, most strategic solutions to our world-renowned clients. In this high-profile role, you will be the face of Qualtrics to multiple customers as you and your team deliver these technically-complex solutions. This role will provide unfettered access to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team and outstanding cross-functional experience. To really crush this role, you’ll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your deep program/project management skills, your validated business insight, and your client management skills to lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of custom solutions for our most meaningful clients.
A Day in the Life
- Leading project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from design to release, ensuring on-time delivery of best-in-class solutions that truly delight our customers
- Leading a diverse, cross-functional project team and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to your project teams and partners.
- Handling the client relationships, including all client communications with the clients’ Business owners and IT leaders
- Leading project scope, budget, and resource allocation to ensure a profitable, efficient project
- Leading internal coordination efforts and communication, including regular project updates to our executive team
- Co-developing end-to-end test plans with Quality Engineering and for user acceptance testing
- Successfully transitioning the client and project to Support and Client Success teams at the conclusion of the project
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Lead and successfully deliver large scale, custom software solutions to clients
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Work with, communicating, and establishing credibility with internal and external (clients/partners) partners, including both technical and non-technical senior leadership
- Define programs, writing detailed functional specifications and delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs
- Have confirmed experience where status quo is not acceptable
- Dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.