At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyse feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The expectation for success
Qualtrics’ Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are highly experienced advocates of Qualtrics XM and provide a dedicated resource to enterprise customers. This role is about delivering highly personalised support to client teams and organisations. You will learn the platform inside and out and develop the capability to use the platform to drive the desired results. You will provide accurate technical support and configuration services after the point of sale to help customer programs expand and succeed. This rare combination of technical and strategic experience ensures a successful start as well as ongoing business success.
As a TAM, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. In this role you will continuously seek to achieve high customer satisfaction by providing our customers with best-in-class technical assistance.
Ultimately, you provide technical and product knowledge to support customer programs and strengthen customer relationships. You're a hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment
A day in the life
|Noctis is a Senior Product Specialist - Technical Account Manager at Qualtrics in Sydney, Australia. Noctis enjoys the daily challenges he is faced with and he enjoys a dynamic and fast-growing workspace.|
- Train customers to use products effectively, increase adoption, improve usage and execute regular maintenance activities for services (e.g. handling outages, resolving tickets, and offering root solutions)
- Address all product-related queries in a timely and accurate manner whilst identifying solutions to improve processes and plans that reduce support costs
- Work with the technical leads and program managers on customer communication (including release notes), drive operational initiatives and ensure collaboration with other internal Qualtrics teams to raise awareness and resolve software issues
Technical Thought Leadership
- Partner on program configurations to achieve positive program outcomes and identify new features that will benefit customers and their experience
- Analyse customers’ needs, suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements and attend regular account planning and strategic meetings to optimise technology throughout the program’s lifecycle
- Provide single-point-of-contact technical support for strategic customers and build systems to facilitate audits and measure reliability of services
- Maintain service level agreements, implement systems to support them and report on product performance and document findings
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a scientific of technical area
- 5+ years experience working in a customer facing technology focussed role
- Exemplary time management, detail-orientation and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong interest in technology with familiarity in software and front-end development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in technical product management, SME, technical support or technical consulting role
- Work experience in a SAAS or other technology vendor
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in English, fluency in Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Japanese, Vietnamese or Mandarin preferred
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.