At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps — the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyse feedback — more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can monitor and optimise the four core experiences of their business — customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Only starting in the region 3-years ago, we have already grown to over 120 employees, 7 offices and launched in 3 regions across APJ (A/NZ, SEA and Japan).
In Japan we officially launched in February 2018 and since then have grown the team to over 10 employees and won some significant brands such as ANA, BMW Japan and Konica Minolta.
As a Partner Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting and enabling key strategic partners/alliances in newly entered Japanese Market.
- Collaborate with Qualtrics’ Sales Management to identify, target, and contract with partners that allow us to increase value to customers, win rates and as a result, our revenue.
- Craft and implement a program to onboard alliance partners and educate Qualtrics sales team regarding partnerships
- Partner with Qualtrics’ leadership to eliminate channel conflict and build effective rules of engagement
- Train and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client needs and facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
- Build and maintain positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics products to drive new revenue streams
- Drive partner referral pipeline to Qualtrics Sales Executives
- Establish quarterly and annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives and maintain fiscal accountability for revenue quota
- Work with Sales Operations to build a reporting mechanism that provides visibility on your efforts and strategies to achieve overall revenue contribution
- Build relationships with Qualtrics’ Marketing team to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
- Liaise with Qualtrics’ Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalize all partner agreements
- Participate in industry trade shows & events
You are driven, accountable and collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others and you are able to achieve great results.
What we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years driving and managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS Software environment
- You are an expert strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate and develop complex partnerships that deliver results
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Qualtrics and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
- Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at an executive level
- Proven track record of driving revenue and consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- You are open to travel - 25%
- Native Japanese language skill and working fluency in English (reading/writing/conversation)
- 4 year University Degree BA or BS is required
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.