Qualtrics builds the world’s most powerful research platform, which allows our customers to quickly gather, analyze, collaborate, and take meaningful action with data from employees, customers, and markets. We currently have over 9,000 clients worldwide and growing.
At Qualtrics, we are focused on developing a series of world class programs to enhance the experience of our customers and partners leveraging the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands build the next generation of customer and employee experiences join us.
With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a seasoned Program Manager that has technical depth, customer empathy and experience driving large scale programs. As a Preview Program Manager, you will work to develop new customer/partner facing programs from the ground up. You will bring individuals across the organization from Engineering, Product Management, User Experience, Services, Customer Success, Partner Success and both internal and external participants together to ensure we develop growth with high quality, large scale early wins and referenceable customers.
A successful candidate will be a senior individual contributor that excels at dealing with ambiguity and is capable of operating at all levels. They will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, brings simplified solutions to complex problems and does what they say they will do.
The successful candidate will:
- Design, develop and execute new customer program focused on deploying new products & services with select key marquee accounts
- Lead the definition, design and adoption plan for new product investments for key customers
- Establish and manage relationships with strategic early adopter customers in concert with other Qualtrics teams
- Nurture sustained large XM customers and develop customer evidence as part of product launch
- Communicate and enroll key partner executives in our vision and engage partners in delivery of implementation and adoption programs
- Provide ongoing governance of customer program by communicating to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- 8+ years of experience required in developing and driving complex customer and/or partner programs.
- Track record of developing strong, collaborative customer relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- You have a solid knowledge of how to design and execute high-touch customer programs leading to successful customer engagements
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a strong understanding of professional services operating models
- Excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.