Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. 9,000+ enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
As the Technical Program Manager for Employee Experience, you will be responsible for coordinating across teams and across disciplines, to ensure that complex multi-quarter deliverables are getting into the hands of customers more quickly. You will coordinate across engineering, product management, quality assurance, marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure we deliver the right features, as quickly as possible.
You will also coordinate across multiple teams (Employee Experience, Reporting Platform, Data Platform, etc) to deliver large initiatives. Responsibilities will include identifying and tracking dependencies, identifying roadblocks and helping clear them, communicating status and aligning across teams from inception to delivery, and helping find creative solutions to provide core value while making tradeoffs.
The role will include wearing multiple hats to improve features and improve velocity to customer value - working with PM to clarify product requirements / user stories, working with marketing to produce marketing information for release, working with engineering to drive process efficiency, etc. There will be opportunity for driving both customer-facing features as well as back-end infrastructure evolution.
Candidates Index High On:
- Internal program management/product management and technical depth.
- Prioritization, coordination, and communication across teams.
- Strong understanding and belief in agile experimentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business