At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps - the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they're receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback - more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics Experience Management (XM), organizations can continually assess and understand the quality of their four core experiences - customers, employees, products, and brands. They can use that understanding as a strategic advantage, having better insight into their customers and employees than ever before.
In order to ensure continued value to our customers, we have an extensive set of professional services offerings, ranging from implementation to custom engineering services. The Services Operations team is responsible for closing gaps within the services organization. We enable outstanding customer experience by driving operational excellence across the organization. Strategic Program Managers are integral to this goal by being the driving force behind all large-scale change programs within the services organization.
A Day in the Life
As a Strategic Program Manager at Qualtrics, you will ...
- Design solutions to address the most critical problems within the services organization
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiencies and improve experiences of employees and customers
- Understand the needs of individuals and teams within the organization, and gain alignment from diverse teams around common solutions
- Work closely with development teams to ensure successful build and deployment of solutions
- Oversee end-to-end programs from current state analysis to design, testing, deployment and training
- Partner with cross-functional teams on the prioritization and design of experience and technology solutions to advance customer and business needs.
- Continuously improve service and results for our people and the business, operating with a cross-functional and global lens
- Promote standard methodology sharing across project/program teams
- Develop effective plans to meet both short and long-term goals
The ideal candidate will have ...
- A strong background in business process transformation and innovation within a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment
- Previously designed solutions that drove innovation, while establishing operational framework and processes that scale
- A passion for perfecting the end-to-end experience across a diverse set of teams, functions, and platforms
- The ability to work through ambiguity, understand how to breakdown problems and design solutions, and drive through execution
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority across all functions and levels of an organization
- The ability to view problems up close and high level to determine the impact and complexity as well as potential impact of solutions
- Outstanding collaboration and partnership capabilities
- Experience leading analysis and design workshops with diverse groups
- Skilled in focusing on desired results, determining what is meaningful and urgent, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Strong customer service orientation; strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with senior leadership and ability to deliver executive-level summary updates, reports and presentations
The ideal candidate may have ...
- A master’s degree in Business or other related field
Life at Qualtrics
What differentiates us from other companies …
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- 28 paid days off - 15 PTO and 13 Holiday closures
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 annually given to each employee for an experience of their choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees