Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with partners. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most visionary brands including Yamaha, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,800 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2018, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our massive global salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Market Research Training and Enablement leader capable of crafting and facilitating training on both sales and market research skills and supporting their success with strategic enablement projects.
Expectations for Success
- Ensure the Research Services Department is equipped with the necessary sales skills and market research knowledge
- Responsible for sales training and market research training, including onboarding
- Be able to assess needs, design and deliver dynamic training and enablement programs
- Involved in all facets of sales enablement including process optimization, research & content strategy
- Collaborates with Head of Global Enablement and Head of North American Sales Training and sales leadership to design and iterate programs
- Monitors critical metrics and develop custom solutions based on data, and provides continual measurement of the impact of programs
- Match and measure certification to important metrics and ensure correlation to improvement
- Work with leadership to ensure appropriate levels of certification
- Primary goals are
- Increasing sales productivity of the Research Services Department
- Reducing time to value of all new sales executives
- Maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- Increase the percentage of sales reps hitting quota
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
- Successful experience in or around sales
- Deep understanding of market research and methodologies
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
|Charlie Besecker was pretty content before he joined Qualtrics. He had moved to Park City for the lifestyle and blossoming tech companies, and was self-employed as a top consultant in inside sales and developing tech sales teams. He was pretty much living his dream life. He was NOT planning on taking a corporate job… but then Qualtrics called. Read more and join his team!|
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about market research, sales, strategy, training, sales process, automation and performance management this role is perfect. Each day is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.