At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps — the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyse feedback — more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can monitor and optimise the four core experiences of their business — customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Only starting in the region 3-years ago, we have already grown to over 120 employees, 7 offices and launched in 3 regions across APJ (A/NZ, SEA and Japan).
In Japan we officially launched in February 2018 and since then have grown the team to over 10 employees and won some significant brands such as ANA, and BMW
If you are a strong performing content marketer seeking a new opportunity in a growing, dynamic environment, then this could be for you.
The recent office opening in Tokyo has been established to be the headquarters for Japan. The team is currently small, but growing rapidly and we require an extraordinary person to help grow the region. You are an all-round marketer who has expertise in running campaigns, events, PR and content creation, and will generate quality leads and pipeline for the Japan sales team.
We’re looking for a creative and meticulous superstar to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing for Asia Pacific, your goal is to run multiple programs and events whilst continuously being able to look at the bigger picture of what else we could be doing. You will develop the strategy as well as execute all elements of the plan.
This will include:
- Development of the Japan field marketing strategy, plans and manage budget.
- Work closely with the local sales team and regional lead to co-create the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Management of all events from start to finish including follow up activities. Types of events include seminars, tradeshows, webinars, executive round tables and internal staff events.
- Management of campaigns from working with sales to define the objectives through to handing over the leads and ensuring they are of quality. This needs to be a well-integrated end-to-end process where metrics are being set prior to the commencement of the campaign and measured against at the end.
- Working with the international marketing team to collaborate on programs and to obtain economies of scale by localising programs. This can include quarterbacking across the entire global marketing team (product marketing, web, PR, online, email, etc.) to ensure high quality and timely campaign execution.
- Work with the Head of Digital, APJ to inform and execute on any digital campaigns needed for the region.
- Development of all local content including; thought leadership whitepapers, brochures, website content, SEM landing page content, blogs, sales presentations, and case studies.
- Manage the PR for Japan through the local PR agency – B-Comi
- Analyse Japan marketing activity results and optimise to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
The Expectation for Success:
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in SaaS-based B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Deep understanding of events, demand generation and revenue attribution
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples
- Gifted storyteller with the ability to convey messages that connect our brand with our customers
- Ability to translate technical complexity into clear, concise business benefits
- Proven success in working effectively with sales and product teams
- Real passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com and Marketo
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.