Qualtrics is an industry leading, hyper growth SaaS company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. In February of 2016, we announced our strategic direction of a single platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place. We’re tying together the power of market data, employee insights, customer experience, data science, action management, and advanced analytics to elevate our message and story.
The Qualtrics Marketing team is looking for an executive product marketing leader to drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for our Customer Experience business line. The ideal candidate understands the Customer Experience market space and the competitive environment, has a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate also has 8-15 years of SaaS Marketing experience and has an MBA from a top tier university. This role develops product and market strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth in the CX space, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. Continually identify and assess new markets, product and technology opportunities and ensure resources are in place to drive marketing strategy and capitalize on opportunities.
The Expectation for Success:
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. PMM Directors are responsible for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the senior management operating team for respective business line
- Monitors business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, market share and product portfolio mix. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team along with appropriate corrective action plans.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- Drive efforts with product and business development to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the development of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all markets and product lines
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development and OEM to define effective sales channels of all products
- Establish effective relationship with the sales force with leadership, training, pricing and positioning expertise
- Establish metrics for the measurement of marketing program effectiveness
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
- Responsible for the overall management of the marketing team providing coaching, leadership and assistance with resources and strategy development