Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics is on the cutting edge of Experience Management; helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touchpoints and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company.
The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics’ Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are highly experienced advocates and resources dedicated to enterprise customers. This role is about delivering white-glove service and value. TAMs know the platform inside and out and they know how to use the platform to drive the desired results. You will provide accurate technical support and configuration services after the point of sale to help customer programs expand and succeed. This unique combination of technical and strategic experience ensures a successful start as well as ongoing business success and technical best practices.
As a Technical Account Manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should be results-driven and aspire to achieve high customer satisfaction by providing our customers with world-class technical assistance.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical and product knowledge to support customer programs and strengthen customer relationships.
A Day in the Life
- Provide single-point-of-contact technical support for highly strategic customers
- Address all product-related queries
- Build systems to facilitate audits and measure reliability of services
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Maintain service level agreements and implement systems to support them
- Execute builds and other tech services
- Execute regular maintenance activities for services (e.g., handling outages, resolving tickets, and fixing root causes)
- Be thought partner on program configurations
- Collaborate with both customers and client success teams to triage and raise software issues
- Identify new features that will benefit customers
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions and improved processes to reduce support costs
- Work with the technical leads and program managers on client communications (including release notes) and drive operational initiatives
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
Katie is a Technical Account Manager at Qualtrics in Provo. "Qualtrics was an attractive choice because it offered the opportunity to grow my skill set exponentially in a very short period of time."
Read more about Katie's story here: 'Why Qualtrics Blog Post'
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 2-5 years experience working in a technical role
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven work experience as a Technical Account Manager
- Previous experience in a technical role
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (MATLAB, R, Python, VB, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.).
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Semi-annual performance bonuses.
- Relocation bonus for out of state applicants.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO, 5 personal days, and 10 Holiday closures; unlimited sick days.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- 401k match program.
- Free food and drinks, massage chairs, an onsite gym and more.