Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2010 and we don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Recruiting Specialist to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2019 and beyond. This person will be the strategic talent partner for a diverse group of internal clients that operationalize and scale our business.
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in Recruiting or a related field is a plus
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex logistics and solve difficult problems in a work setting
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence recruiting strategies
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to Qualtrics’ core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
A Day in the Life
You will support one (or multiple) full-cycle recruiters in their efforts to hire top talent. You will own the logistics of the interview process including booking travel for candidates when necessary. You will learn how to evaluate candidates and spend time reviewing resumes. You will communicate these decisions to candidates and schedule follow-up interviews as necessary. You will spend time actively reaching out to passive candidates on LinkedIn and help develop a strong candidate pipeline. In addition, you will have a strong commitment to the company hiring bar. You will use data to inform recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. You will juggle multiple priorities at once while maintaining a positive attitude to instill confidence in hiring managers and candidates. You will be eager to participate in additional projects to improve the overall recruiting process at Qualtrics. You will develop a strong partnership with your manager to develop professionally and prepare for a career as a trusted recruiting partner.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Top tier benefits package with employees’ interests in mind
- We believe employees perform better when they are fed so we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.