Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
We are aggressively scaling globally and looking for motivated folks to join our Special Ops team. This small team of former consultants is hand-selected to help us continue our growth and extend our ability to scale. The team focuses on strategic, cross-functional projects selected by the Executive Team and Board.
In this role, individuals go beyond simply making strategic recommendations -- they will also execute on initiatives that accelerate revenue growth, which could include product & portfolio strategy, international expansion, operational improvement, and growth strategy globally across all functions. This is an elite team that only hires the best-of-the-best and serves as "bench strength" for leadership opportunities that arise across the company.
This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional business athlete to join the hyper-growth phase of a category-creating company and make a career-defining impact.
- Lead high impact initiatives across the organization
- Devise growth strategies for new and existing products and services
- Detail execution plans to support expansion
- Address complex operational challenges that emerge from the need to scale
- Roll-up sleeves to deliver on initiatives and projects, gaining buy-in from cross-functional teams
- Assist in recruiting and hiring key employees across the company
- Ability to simplify complex issues, perform detailed analysis, and execute on specific action plans
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Excellent interpersonal communication, team building and leadership skills with the ability to communicate Qualtrics’ vision and inspire internal and external teams to action
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organization’s goals
- High potential to reach the executive ranks and lead hyper-growth teams and businesses
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- Prior experience in the enterprise SaaS industry
- Background in computer science, product management, or other technical skills
- Previous experience at hyper growth startup
Location: Qualtrics’ headquarters office: Provo, Utah