At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Team
In this role, you will be part of the growing Qualtrics Subject Matter Expert community that helps some of the world’s top minds take their research to the next level. Whether you’re speaking with a tenured professor or a chief marketing officer, you'll constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to our clients’ most difficult research needs. An analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and a deep expertise in research methods, including product and brand research, are necessary to ensure that our clients receive exceptional support they deserve.
As Qualtrics continues to grow at an accelerating rate, we are in need of talented people who can grow into the roles that are on the horizon. If you love learning new technologies, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and love the idea of taking on new challenges every single day, this position is for you!
- Work with our sales team to propose research programs that help our clients to foster brand dedication and to build products and services that clients love
- Work with clients to design survey instruments that meet their research objectives and conform to best practices in survey methodology
- Promote consistency in survey design across most common use cases
- Maintain relationships with other teams within Qualtrics to understand what can be re-used across the company
- Communicate results and procedures to external clients
- Graduate degree in business, marketing, statistics, or relevant field
- 3+ years of market research or research methodology experience
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques, especially those used in market research
- Excellent project management, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to work well on a team as well as independently
- Ability to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.