Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
About the Team
In this role, you will be part of the growing Qualtrics Subject Matter Expert community that helps some of the world’s top minds take their research to the next level. Whether you’re speaking with a tenured professor or a chief marketing officer, you'll constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to our clients’ most difficult research needs. An analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and a deep expertise in research methods, including product and brand research, are necessary to ensure that our clients receive exceptional support they deserve.
As Qualtrics continues to grow at an accelerating rate, we are in need of talented people who can grow into the roles that are on the horizon. If you love learning new technologies, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and love the idea of taking on new challenges every single day, this position is for you!
- Work with our sales team to propose research programs that help our clients to foster brand dedication and to build products and services that clients love
- Work with clients to design survey instruments that meet their research objectives and conform to best practices in survey methodology
- Promote consistency in survey design across most common use cases
- Maintain relationships with other teams within Qualtrics to understand what can be re-used across the company
- Communicate results and procedures to external clients
- Graduate degree in business, marketing, statistics, or relevant field
- 3+ years of market research or research methodology experience
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques, especially those used in market research
- Excellent project management, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to work well on a team as well as independently
- Ability to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.