Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics is a fast-growing SaaS company, and we’re looking for engineers who can help us build the data platform that will allow us to better understand our business. For the last year, we’ve been building one cohesive platform where anyone at our company can browse, consume, and analyze data, regardless of their skill level or where the data ultimately resides. To do that, we’ll need your help.
We’re looking for full-time Software Engineers who love data and love working closely with our customers, the employees at Qualtrics. We have opportunities for newly minted Computer Science (or related degree) grads that are ready to learn from our senior engineers, as well as positions for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and 2-8+ years of industry experience.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when Qualtrics employees stop you to talk about how our platform is making their job easier. You’ll be able to analyze a problem and quickly design a solution for it. Our team has an unrivaled opportunity to try lots of new technologies, and you’ll look for ways to incorporate the right ones to help us solve problems. You’ll be excited to work with data in all of its shapes: the simplest of ETLs to complex multi-step data pipelines; our smallest datasets to those that grow by gigabytes every day. And you’ll look forward to working with our customers, the employees of Qualtrics, as we make data more accessible to them.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Focused approach to testing and quality assurance
- Passion for data
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
A Day in the Life
There are a lot of data consumers at Qualtrics. On any given day you could be doing any of the following:
- Using your CS skills to build the data platform that connects our employees to the data they need
- Building data pipelines to aggregate and centralize the data that is critical to our understanding of our business
- Architecting the solutions to warehouse our ever-growing data sets
- Delighting our customers, whom we get to work with every day