Qualtrics is a rapidly-growing software as a service (SaaS) company and is the world’s leading Experience Management platform provider. The Qualtrics deliver a single system of record for all experience data - customer, employee, brand and product - allowing organisations to manage the four cornerstones of business experience in one place. Forbes recently named Qualtrics as one of America’s most promising companies.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide rely on Qualtrics, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools. In EMEA, we already work with many premier brands including Adidas, Allianz, BMW, HSBC, Samsung, Telenor and Volkswagen.
Customer Experience (or CX) is a major pillar of our business. Through our suite of listening tools, organisations are able to collect, analyse and act on customer experience feedback.
The Customer Experience (CX) Subject Matter Expert is a critical role in helping to craft and deliver Qualtrics’ value to our customers. They do this through partnerships with our four main teams; Marketing, Sales, Product and Implementation.
Marketing - Drawing from Global where needed, they will help to craft and socialise the CX core messaging in France, powered by research, analytics and innovation.
Sales - Partnering with our French-based sales team, they will target key French and EMEA accounts. Although based in Paris and working closely with the French team, this role will have an EMEA-wide remit.
Product - They will build theory-and-methodology-driven solutions that can scale across customers, working with Product to further embed them in our platform
Implementation - they will stay close to key customers in EMEA, to help ensure that they are realising significant value from and are happy with Qualtrics
This is a highly visible role internally, with exposure at senior levels in the organisation. The best candidate for the role will have a deep understanding of client needs in the world of customer experience or voice of the customer programs. They will have experience of crafting large-scale CX programs within global organisations and be able to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
They will influence our customers and help them design and craft their programs for the future, to organisations that are both mature and immature in the employee survey space. Strong sales acumen will enable them to contribute to commercial discussions and demonstrate the full value of an employee feedback program run on the Qualtrics platform. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place and be able to design forward-thinking and innovative, yet impactful solutions for clients.
This person will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events, raising our profile in France and evangelising the work we do with major brands.
Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
The role will be largely an even split across the below responsibilities:
- Clearly outline core CX messaging
- Conduct, write and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition
- Drive innovation & thought-leadership in CX measurement & analytics
- Support large and/or significant sales campaigns
- Develop externally-facing resources to contribute to sales campaigns
- Develop a consulting partner network for Qualtrics in EMEA
- Build scalable & repeatable CX solutions for our customers
- Work closely with target customers post-sale to ensure they realise value
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their customer experience programs,
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises, ideally existing experience within France
- Strong presentation skills - ability to design and deliver a presentation from scratch
- Good writing skills - ability to write blog posts or articles on engagement
- Consultative and relationship builder - can quickly understand client needs and requirements, and work with customers to build credibility and quickly become a trusted advisor
- Have a deep understanding of good research methodology
- Able to analyse and interpret data, and report back insights to customers
- Based in Paris
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.