Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
The Marketing Operations Manager develops and manages the technology and operational processes required to support Delighted’s marketing and growth programs. These include support of email (acquisition and retention), website and conversion analytics, CRM, SEM/SEO, website tagging, and monthly executive reporting.
Reporting to Delighted’s Growth Leader, the manager must be a operations and analytics generalist, comfortable mastering a range of operational responsibilities, including launching and evaluating email campaigns, devising tracking required to assess ROI on SEM and social campaigns, preparing conversion reports and ad hoc marketing analysis, etc.
The Expectation for Success
- Email management. Become the expert in our email tools, setting up templates, tracking codes, launching conversion and retention campaigns, monitoring progress, and reporting on results with recommendations for improvement.
- CRM Management: Become proficient in using our CRM for efficient lead routing, pipeline management, and sales forecasting. Ensure CRM data is accurate and aligned with other systems in the technology stack.
- Website and Conversion Analytics. Become proficient in Heap and Google Analytics, to ensure management has visibility into site traffic, trial accounts, conversion metrics. Recommend areas for site and funnel optimization.
- Analytics & Reporting: Help marketing and sales teams measure and analyze lead progression funnel by setting up dashboards in reporting and analytic platforms and delivering actionable ad-hoc intelligence and recommendations.
- Leading systems growth and integration: Identify, implement, and support the deployment of new technologies to improve overall sales & marketing performance in a rapidly scaling environment while managing existing marketing technology infrastructure. This work will include gathering business requirements, selecting vendors, creating integration plans with Qualtrics counterparts, designing systems, developing test plans and coordinating training and deployment.
- Bachelors in quantitative field (statistics, information systems, math, economics, etc.) preferred
- 3+ years experience with SFDC, marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot) and web analytics (Heap, Google) with curiosity to explore new platforms to support scale.
- Strong Excel skills. Experience with R or other statistical experience preferred.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning and action items from data through A/B testing, site and email optimization, and analysis of pre and post conversion data.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment with fast pace and shifting priorities.
- Experience in B2B software or a company that markets into the SMB space is preferred.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.