Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing, web scalability and mobile development. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We plan to take end to end ownership of the product we deliver to our customers, from database and API level to the web and mobile UI. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack product; from Mobile & Web UI to data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing.
As a Frontend Development Engineer at Qualtrics, you should love creating simple solutions to build world-class application. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will
- Develop user friendly, high performance, and robust Web applications to deliver value to our customers
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, product managers, and UX designers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, plan the roadmap, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn new technologies
- Champion of automated testing
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface
- Experience with Angular, React and/or any other frontend development framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies
- You will be choosing web technology stack for your team
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. It’s open and collaborative work space