At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing, web scalability and mobile development. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We plan to take end to end ownership of the product we deliver to our customers, from database and API level to the web and mobile UI. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack product; from Mobile & Web UI to data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing.
As a Frontend Development Engineer at Qualtrics, you should love creating simple solutions to build world-class application. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will
- Develop user friendly, high performance, and robust Web applications to deliver value to our customers
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, product managers, and UX designers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, plan the roadmap, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn new technologies
- Champion of automated testing
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface
- Experience with Angular, React and/or any other frontend development framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies
- You will be choosing web technology stack for your team
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. It’s open and collaborative work space
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees