At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can lead the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
A good fit for this role would have considerable PR experience and press relationships and would be responsible for corporate public relations and media outreach.
- Develop PR strategy to build timely, relevant content to drive media coverage, working closely with customers, executives, subject matter authorities, and in-house researchers to craft compelling content and stories
- Execute on a multi-pronged PR strategy telling the Qualtrics story, promoting creative thought leadership, and further establishing the experience management industry
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, bylines, brochures, and other materials
- Maintain relationships with reporters, editors, bloggers, media influencers and media outlets
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external partners and the media across all communication channels and vehicles
- Evaluate media opportunities, facilitate media interviews, build press releases and other announcements
- Monitor industry and market-related news and events to assess opportunities for rapid response and dedicated media outreach
- Evaluate and facilitate speaking opportunities
- Write frequently as well as edit and revise content and press releases
- Work across departments to develop PR strategies for events, campaigns, partnerships, and so on
- Work with Qualtrics leadership to develop their public presence
- Analyze media coverage and develop effective reporting on the impact of media coverage and relations
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related field
- 7+ years of experience in public relations
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Proven media relations skills and well-developed network of relationships with top-tier business media
- Proven writing skills and a strong track record of developing written content
- Extensive experience working at a PR agency leading media outreach efforts
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.