At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst acts as a business advisor to both sales and company leadership. You are responsible for providing a wide range of strategic, analytical, and operational support. You will generate insights into all aspects of the sales process and enable the sales organization to increase efficiency and make better decisions, faster. You will work cross-departmentally to drive high-impact strategic projects and help drive Qualtrics to the next level. Your job is to ensure that data and reporting are available to all parts of the business. You lead efforts to craft scalable solutions for automation, dashboards and business insights.
You are an individual with superb communication and analytical skills who can successfully pivot between multiple projects and operational functions. You can use data to tell a compelling story and enable the decision-making process.You work with and mentor analysts in creating custom data sets and analytical reports.
A Day in the Life:
- Consult with sales leadership analyzing data from multiple systems and helping to improve overall sales processes
- Manage large cross-functional efforts to shape corporate/sales strategy
- Transform complex data sets into a easy to use metrics in a data visualization platform (Tableau, Excel)
- Infuse more science into understanding our sales and become the expert for all data questions regarding sales and sales operations
- Assemble evidence to support a point of view and draw definitive conclusions and present findings in written and verbal formats to be reviewed by executives
- Make practical recommendations that drive increased sales
- Produce and automate reports to track key performance indicators
- Coordinate with data engineering and provide them with requirements to ensure internal systems capture necessary data and enable the Global Operations team
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-5 years of experience preferred
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.