At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Sales Operations Team is looking for a talented individual who will make a huge impact on the sales processes of the company. We have growing sales goals each quarter and we need the right person to join our unstoppable force.
Qualtrics is looking for a Director of Pricing who can improve sales productivity, loves gorgeous views of mountains, and leads the strategy and implementation of pricing and other sales processes for all of Qualtrics. If you have a Bachelor’s degree or possibly a Master’s from a top tier program in Business, Engineering, Finance, Math or another quantitative major, and have 5-7 years of experience in pricing, sales operations, or sales analytics, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
What Success Looks Like in the Role:
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our Sales and Finance leadership come to you for help. You are a killer communicator, have a strong knowledge of pricing data with Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and SQL experience. You understand B2B SaaS Sales, including quote to cash, recurring revenue models, deal negotiation, and retention economics, while also having world-class attention to detail.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop and refine pricing models for new products, services, and solutions.
- Create special pricing for new markets, customer segments, and channel partners.
- Expand and refine standard pricing models and policies to meet evolving business objectives.
- Track and incorporate salesperson feedback on the pricing models, market and competitive conditions, deal terms, etc., and make and communicate necessary adjustments.
- Lead the Deal Desk function to structure unusually complicated deals, approve discounts and other exceptions to standard pricing policies.
- Speak with clients to explain, communicate, or mediate disagreements on pricing.
- Expand and improve the effectiveness of controls and processes related to pricing, including pricing configurators, quote sheets, migrating customers to current pricing, discount approval matrices, etc.
- Organize and guide internal and external research to guide/support pricing decisions.
- Understand industry and macro trends that impact the pricing and value environment.
- Present, train, and educate leaders and sales staff across the company on pricing policies and procedures.