Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the leader in experience management, backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. More than 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. Our solutions make it easy to measure, prioritise, and optimise the experiences organisations provide across the four foundations of business: customer, product, employee and brand experiences.
Qualtrics has more than 1,500 employees globally. We opened our EMEA HQ in Dublin four years ago and now have offices in London, Munich and Paris with almost 250 people in Europe.
The Qualtrics EMEA team is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join the team on a 9 month fixed term contract. We are looking for a very organised individual who can help us operate efficiently as a growing marketing team. We are building a world class marketing team in Europe and are looking for a superstar that will help us raise the bar.
- Responsible for creating, managing and updating the EMEA marketing calendar of activities and ensuring the needs of key stakeholders are taken into consideration
- Project management of key website and content localisation projects
- Responsible for all campaign hierarchy processes within Salesforce and Marketo
- Manage and deliver internal marketing communications and updates to the wider EMEA organisation
- Manage marketing budgets and associated administration related to the marketing budgeting process
- Keep our marketing enablement hub up to date with the most relevant project plans and activities
- Must have 2+ years of hands-on experience in a marketing or operations role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Worked for a B2B SaaS software company
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com and Marketo, Coupa a big plus
- Experience working with a Content Management System a plus
- Experience working with project management tools a plus
- Additional European language a plus
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.