A Day in the Life
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within their assigned territory. Prospect, lead generation, sales calls, manage the sales cycle, proposal and business case from contract negotiation through to close. Meet sales goals and quota established by the Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (Customer Experience, HR and Marketing)
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages, business terms and facilitate optimal technical follow-up to close the sale
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings with particular focus on measurable business outcomes
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Participate in sales planning status meetings
- 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS software solutions to a major vertical market
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the solutions that apply to their situation, demonstrating how features match their needs
- Tertiary Education qualifications
- Evidence of regular 1st line positioning & demo expertise viewed favorable
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus
- Native level proficiency in Japanese as well as business level proficiency in English
Atsushi joined Qualtrics in 2018. A fan of cars, golf, and kickboxing, Atsushi is also a husband and a father to a 3 year old. Learn more about his role and let us know if you want to join us at Qualtrics.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our city views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.