Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single experience management (XM) platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics.
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing, web scalability and mobile development. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We plan to dive into the mobile development with React Native framework. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack product; from Web & mobile UI to data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing.
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love creating simple solutions to build world-class mobile application. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will
- Develop UX friendly, high performance, and robust mobile applications to deliver value to our customers.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn new technologies
- Strong object-oriented design skills with understanding of common design paradigms
- Champion of automated testing.
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface
- Experience with React and/or React Native or any other frontend development framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies
- You will be choosing mobile technology stack and shaping mobile strategy for the whole company
- On top of standard benefits package (medical/life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we will be providing snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. Krakow won’t be different in that from our Seattle, Provo, Sydney or Dublin offices
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success, as such, all employees will receive Restricted Stock Units as part of their compensation