At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting and enabling key strategic partners/alliances on a national and potentially global level.
- Collaborate with Qualtrics’ Sales Management to identify, target, and contract with partners that allow us to increase our revenue, win rates and value to customers
- Create and implement a program to onboard alliance partners and educate Qualtrics sales team regarding partnerships
- Build and maintain positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics products to drive new revenue streams
- Drive partner referral pipeline to Qualtrics sales executives
- Establish quarterly and annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives. Maintain fiscal accountability for revenue quota
- Train and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client needs and facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
- Partner with Qualtrics’ leadership to eliminate channel conflict and create effective rules of engagement
- Participate in industry trade shows & events
- Collaborate with Qualtrics’ Partner Marketing to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
- Collaborate with Qualtrics’ Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalize all partner agreements
- Work with Sales Operations to create a reporting mechanism to provide visibility on the efforts and strategies to achieve overall revenue contribution
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years driving and managing partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS environment
- Experienced strategic alliance leader with proven ability to initiate and develop complex partnerships that deliver results
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Competent technology knowledge to engage and have credibility with product groups within Qualtrics and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
- Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at an executive level
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue and consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Determined, accountable and collaborative. In order to demonstrate these competencies individuals should be able to make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate drive and initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others, drive results and build relationships.